In a world that moves faster and grows more complex with each day, is there any question that today’s young adults need a stronghold of guidance and support through their collegiate journey? The oldest college fraternity foundation in existence, Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund, is that stronghold.
The Endowment Fund provides essential support for the Fraternity’s top educational and leadership priorities. Annually, it confers merit-based Scholarship-Leadership Awards to hundreds of outstanding brothers.
Since its inception, the Endowment Fund has disbursed nearly $5 million, touching the lives of thousands of undergraduates each year and securing the foundation for future generations of Kappa Sigma men.
We will reach out to 200,000 Brothers and raise funds to:
- Aid worthy undergraduates with the best scholarship program in the Greek community;
- Provide financial support for innovative learning opportunities for Brothers and Chapters; and
- Complete, maintain and preserve our heritage, Kappa Sigma’s permanent home in Charlottesville.
- We support the educational mission of Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
- We will be faithful stewards of our Brother’s gifts.
- We will build and restore relationships with our alumni Brothers.
- We will be role models for the importance of lifelong service and sustained giving to our undergraduate Brothers.
- We strive for excellence in all our actions.
Our Strategic Goals
By the 150th Anniversary of the Founding, we will:
- Raise the funds to finish the Charlottesville campus
- Increase the corpus by several million dollars
- Raise the annual scholarship program by thousands of dollars
- Reach 5,555 Jackson’s Men
Our Operational Goals
- Financial integrity and stability
- Accurate record keeping
- Prompt and courteous acknowledgement of every gift
- Obtain positive reviews from one or more charitable ranking/rating programs
- Produce timely metrics and status reports