Shop Amazon Smile and Benefit the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund
By shopping on Amazon Smile, a portion of everything you purchase will be donated back to the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund!
Once you select the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund as your charity, all purchases will have a direct benefit to the Endowment Fund.
How to setup Amazon Smile for Kappa Sigma:
- Once you go to AmazonSmile for the first time, it will ask you to select a charity. smile.amazon.com
- Search “Kappa Sigma”
3. Select Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund as your Charity.
4. Now when you shop on amazon.com, make sure you start your search from smile.amazon.com, and .5% will benefit the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund.
Tips & Tricks:
To make sure that your shopping, is benefiting the Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund, Amazon suggests creating a bookmark for AmazonSmile or installing the Amazon Assistant.
- Create a bookmark – Drag this box to your bookmarks or favorites bar to create a shortcut to smile.amazon.com.
2. Get easy access to Product Comparisons, Deal of the Day, and time-saving shortcuts, which all link to smile.amazon.com. Learn More